Throughout the summer our usual home, the chapel at York St John, will close for renovation.
The Orthodox Community of St Constantine will not close! We shall continue to meet for the Divine Liturgy Sunday by Sunday in two different places in York.
Arrangements for our services are as follows:
May 27th – June 24th
Where: St Cuthbert’s Church, Peasholme Green, York (see map).
When: Sundays at 10am
- We can continue to use the car park at Park Grove School – 12 mins walk away (see map).
- Morrison’s car park on Foss Island Road – closer and also free, but strictly limited to 2 hrs maximum.
- Use York’s Park and Ride service. Several routes will bring you close to St Cuthbert’s. You can find details of the routes at https://www.itravelyork.info/park-and-ride
July 1st – August 18th
- The car park at Park Grove School – 8 mins walk away (see map).
- If you arrive early there may be space in the campus car park.
We are very grateful to the people of St. Michael-le-Belfrey Church for kindly allowing us to use St Cuthbert’s Church, and to the University authorities for finding us alternative accommodation.